I recently visited a restaurant in Galloway Township and thoroughly enjoyed my dish. Craving the dish as a take-out item but not remembering the name of the dish, I googled their sight. SURPRISE!!! No website…….only a listing with their phone number.
Imagine that…a restaurant, in 2014 New Jersey, that serves and delivers takeout food, has no website! Now I don’t want to disparage the place, as a ‘restaurant’, because the food is GREAT. Although they’ve only been open a couple of years, they’ve established themselves as a very reliable place to dine. The point here however is that they miss the opportunity to grow their business on the internet.
How about you? How’s your business going in this tough economy? Have you thought about getting a website yet? Maybe you have but you’re still putting it off or wondering “what’s the cost”, or “what’s included” or “how do I get started”? That’s why we added the new “Website Packages” page to our website, with 3 website packages to choose from.
Here are some of the details about our “Website Packages”:
We make the process as easy as possible:
- Decide what information you want to be displayed on your new website.
- Contact us. Tell us what you have in mind, and you’ll discover what we can do for you. We are happy to offer advice free of charge and without obligation.
- Write the text and assemble any photos you need. We will gladly edit and rewrite text to make it suitable for the web. We are happy to offer advice about what information to include and how best to present it. If there’s anything you are unsure about, call us or shoot us an email@ email@example.com
- Send us the material. Digital documents, sent by email or on a CD or DVD, are best (especially for photographs).
We will take care of the rest:
- design and build your website
- organize the material
- present the material efficiently both to humans and search engines
- arrange your domain name and hosting
- upload the website files to the server
- and test that everything works correctly
It really is that easy. So what are you waiting for? Call us today for more information about our Website Packages @ 1-855-260-0420 or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
KAS Website Design, LLC – Any of our Website Packages can be up and running within two weeks of our receipt of your materials!
…what do I mean by that???
In today’s world it’s more important than ever to be sure that your business website is “RESPONSIVE”.
According to Wikipedia ” Responsive web design (RWD) is an approach to web design with a strong emphasis on image viewing experience to make reading easier and minimize resizing, panning, and scrolling for simpler navigation. This common set of best user experience practices can be applied to a wide range of devices, including mobile phones and desktop computers.”
- Why is this important?
According to Pew Research Center’s Internet & American Life Project “91% of Americans are cell phone owners, and almost two thirds of all Americans now go online using a mobile phone.”
- What does this mean to you?
The future of American business is in the palms of the hands of the population of the whole world in the form of ‘smartphones’ IPads, Notebooks, etc. We ‘Google’ everything, from concert tickets, to weather, to pizza to when the bus will arrive. And we get accurate information, quickly.
In today’s world in order to maximize your marketing opportunities, it is more important now than ever for YOU to have a website that is be viewable over all platforms and devices.
Everyone talks about SEO Marketing, but you may be wondering exactly what is SEO Marketing?
Search engine optimization, SEO Marketing is the process of improving the visibility of a Website or a Web page in search engines via the “natural” or un-paid search results. In general, the earlier (or higher ranked on the search results page), and more frequently a site appears in the search results list, the more visitors it will receive from the search engine’s users.
is easier than you think. SEO Marketing can be boiled down to a few major parts: